P3 Health Partners strives to provide quality healthcare management, clinical and other services to its customers and patients. P3’s values and goals include the achievement of excellence in working with patients, providers, plans, and payors. A key part of that excellence is the strict compliance with all federal and state laws applicable to P3’s operations including all Fraud, Waste and Abuse laws, Self-Referral Law, and Anti-Kickback Statute.
Important Compliance Links
Audit and Compliance
P3 will conduct audits and monitoring of internal departments and First Tier, Downstream and Related Entities to assure compliance with required elements of the Medicare program(s) as well as Client Plan Sponsor agreements.
Reporting a Compliance Concern
P3 strongly encourages all of its officers, employees, vendors, patients and other Workforce Members to communicate to P3 management any questions, issues or concerns they may have regarding the applicability of P3’s Code of Conduct, Policies & Procedures, or any federal or state laws, regulations, guidelines or other authorities governing P3’s operations. In addition, P3 requires all of its officers, employees, vendors and other Workforce Members to report any Compliance Events without fear of retribution or retaliation. P3 will fully investigate all reports of Compliance Events and take such remedial and/or disciplinary action as it may deem appropriate upon completion of the investigation.
Reports may be made orally, by telephone, in person, in writing, or by email to the Compliance Officer. P3 has established a compliance hotline that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by calling (844) 680-0872. Reports may be made anonymously and will, in any case, be held in the strictest of confidence except as may be necessary to complete an investigation and any required enforcement action.
P3 will in no case tolerate retaliation or retribution against those who in good faith report actual or suspected Compliance Events, questions, issues or concerns. Any reports of such retaliation or retribution will be investigated thoroughly and appropriate discipline will be imposed, up to, and including termination.
Reporting a Compliance Concern to Government Entities
- Medicare Fraud Hotline
- National Benefit Integrity Medicare Drug Integrity Contractor (NBI MEDIC)
- Arizona Department of Insurance – Questions about your insurance
- State of Nevada Division of Insurance Commissioner
- Identity Theft Hotline
- Nevada Office for Consumer Health Assistance (OCHA)
- Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
- Office of Inspector General (OIG)
- Compliance Plan
- Code of Conduct
- Auditing and Monitoring
- Compliance and FWA Training and Education Policy
- Compliance Communication, Reporting and Investigations Policy
- Conflicts of Interest
- Discipline Policy for FWA
- FDR Delegation Oversight Policy
- Investigating Reports of Suspected FWA & Non-Compliance
- Reporting of Potential Compliance or FWA Issues
- Reporting Incidents of Intimidation and Retaliation Policy
P3’s confidential compliance & ethics hotline is accessible 24/7 by calling (844) 680-0872.