P3 Medical Group is now offering telemedicine appointments. You can get the care you deserve when you need it most without leaving the comfort of your home through telemedicine video conference. If you need to come in, we’re here for you — and we’re taking every precaution to keep our clinics safe.
How Does a Telemedicine Appointment Work?
• You will need a smart phone or a computer with a camera.
• You will receive an email and text message with a link that will allow you to directly connect to your provider. You will not have to download or install anything on your device.
• At the time of your appointment, click on the email or text link to engage in a video visit with your provider.
Tips for a Successful Telemedicine Visit
Before your visit begins:
• Please make sure that your camera is turned on and your computer is charged.
• Enable your sound so that you can hear your provider and your provider can hear you.
• Allow Hale to access these features when prompted at the start of your video visit.
• Please also have any prescription and over-the-counter medication available for review prior to the start of your appointment.
• We also recommend keeping your primary care provider’s clinic phone number on hand in case you need assistance. Click below for quick access to clinic phone numbers and provider information.
Types of Telemedicine Appointments
P3 Medical Group patients can now make a Telemedicine Appointment with their Primary Care Provider for any of the following reasons:
Birth Control Counseling
Chronic Disease Management
Colds & Flu
Hospital Follow-up Visit
Medicare Annual Wellness Visit
New Patient Visit
Sprains & Strains
If you want to send a message to your provider, please continue to use our Patient Portal.