Care Shouldn't End When Your Appointment Does
P3’s local Oregon Care Team is here to make sure it doesn’t. We are a team of healthcare professionals dedicated to connecting patients with the care they need.
Together with your health plan, we provide your physician with more comprehensive services and programs to help you manage your care. We work alongside your primary care provider to bridge the gap between their demanding schedules and your unique needs.
Once you leave the exam room – P3 becomes your direct line to continuing care. Our dedicated Nurse Practitioners, RNs and medical professionals are ready to help.
- Ensure you are getting regular comprehensive examinations and seeing your primary care providers regularly
- Offer you tools and resources focused on prevention and successful treatment options
- Answer questions about lab and test results as well as medications
- Coordinate information between primary care providers, specialists and other caregiving professionals
- Manage chronic conditions such as congestive heart failure, chronic kidney disease and diabetes
- Avoid the need for urgent care or hospitalization
- Successfully transition from hospitalization to home care
- Explore options for hospice or palliative care when necessary
When Will P3 Contact Me
Navigating healthcare can be confusing. Our friendly and knowledgeable P3 Care Team is dedicated to helping you get the care you deserve.
Our team may contact you if you:
- Haven’t seen your primary care provider in the last year
- Have recently been discharged from the hospital
- Have been diagnosed with multiple chronic conditions
- Have visited the ER several times
- Have recently transitioned your care
While you’ll likely hear from the team in the future, please contact us if you:
- Need help understanding your chronic condition
- Are unclear about how to manage your illness
- Are transitioning from one provider’s care to another
- Have questions about your medications
- Are looking for connections to financial and community resources
- Want to discuss palliative/hospice care planning
- Have visited an emergency room or an urgent care
You can reach the P3 Care Team at 503-979-4300