Diabetes is a chronic health condition that impairs the body’s ability to process blood glucose, otherwise known as blood sugar. According to the CDC, more than 34 million people in the United States have diabetes, and 1 in 5 of them don’t know they have it.
Review these printable fliers to learn more about Diabetes.
- What is Pre-Diabetes?
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Taking Care of your Feet
- Ready, Set, Start Counting! – Carbohydrate Counting
- Diabetes and Heart Disease/Stroke
- Native Americans with Diabetes
- Hypoglycemia – Low Blood Glucose
- Hyperglycemia – High Blood Glucose
- Diabetic Eye Disease
- Eat Well with Diabetes
- Checking Blood Glucose
- Blood Glucose Log
- AADE Healthy Eating