Heart failure means that your heart muscle does not pump as much blood as your body needs – not that your heart has stopped. It means that your heart is not pumping as well as it should. Although heart failure tends to get worse over time, there are many things you can do to feel better and prolong your health. Learn more by reviewing these printable materials the American Heart Association and the American Stroke Association.
- Zone Education Congestive Heart Failure
- Blood Pressure Categories
- Blood Pressure Log
- Heart Failure Self-Check Plan
- Living with Heart Failure
- What is Heart Failure?
- High Blood Pressure and Stroke
You can also watch these videos from the American Heart Association.
- ”Heart Failure Warning Signs and Symptoms”
- “Rise Above Heart Failure: Get the Facts”
- “Food and Your Health: Blood Pressure”