P3 Patient PORTAL.
We encourage our patients to use our online patient portal to communicate with us easily, while protecting your privacy. You can access and manage your medical information any time with a computer, tablet or smartphone. You can:
- Request an appointment
- View scheduled appointments
- Retrieve your test and lab results
- Communicate with your provider
- Print your vaccine history, medication list, and summary of your past office visit
- Review statements and pay bills
Need to create an account? Go to the patient portal and select “sign up today” to create your account. Please note that the information you enter must match the information listed at your provider’s office.
Need assistance with the P3 Patient Portal? Contact us at (702) 333-4700, Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.