The P3 team is led by physicians who understand the unique challenges that come with providing value-based care in a clinic. Let us put our extensive experience in population health management to work for you. We’ve partnered with many of the community’s top health plans to help you overcome the barriers and challenges associated with value – based care.
Our local RNs and NPs will work alongside you and your team. From the day-to-day tasks, to ongoing care and communication, our goal is to lighten your workload and reduce burnout so you can shift the focus back to your patients.
Perks of Joining the P3 Network
Get Back to the Joy of Practicing Medicine
- Help with high-needs patients: Our team can answer frequent questions and help with medication management.
- We can schedule follow-up appointments and send friendly reminders for recommended screenings, tests and vaccinations.
Timely Data, Real Solutions
- P3 delivers timely, actionable data so you always have the full picture of your patients’ health.
- Together we can develop a tailor made treatment plan.
- From there – the P3 team will support your plan of care and keep you updated on your patient’s successful compliance.
Open Lines of Communication
- Our NPs and RNs can make in-home visits to ensure your care instructions are being followed once a patient leaves your office.
- As your eyes and ears, we’ll share valuable insight into your patient’s at-home/caregiver situation, which may affect their wellness.
Improved Outcomes and Decreased Costs
- Tools and resources needed to manage patients’ long-term health and wellness
- Medication assessment and management
- Dietary and nutrition advice
- Prevention and wellness education
- Social supports like long-term care placement, end of life planning and access to community resources
Please contact our provider relationship team with any questions.
Email us at ProviderRelations@p3hp.org