Choosing the Right Doctor
It’s important to take your time and do your homework on the provider that’s going to be taking care of you.
- First, evaluate the physician you’re already seeing. Are you happy with the service they provide?
- Can you get an appointment in a relatively short time frame? When you arrive for your visit, are you spending a lot of time in the waiting room?
- Once you get in to see the doctor, do you have enough time to share information and get your questions answered? Do you feel rushed?
- After your visit, how easy is it to get answers to your questions, referrals processed, etc.?
- Do they take care of getting the reports from your labs or specialist visits? Or, does that responsibility fall on your shoulders?
Choosing the right doctor is the most important decision you can make this Medicare Annual Election Period (AEP). Hear from our patients (below) about the care they received after choosing a P3 doctor.
Why P3 Nevada?
P3 Nevada is a patient-centered, physician-led healthcare company and network that is transforming the healthcare system for seniors in Southern Nevada. P3’s Care Model is helping thousands of seniors access quality healthcare when they want – even offering same day appointments – and with the attention they deserve.
- Warm and caring staff that ensures patients feel welcomed
- A provider who knows who you are and takes the time to listen and discuss concerns and care
- A care team to help you schedule follow-up appointments with specialists, explain how to take your medications properly and ensure data from your specialists, labs and tests all get to your primary care provider
- A primary care provider who has a full and accurate picture of your complete health
- Information and support to manage chronic conditionFriendly reminders to make sure you’re getting the screenings, tests and vaccinations you need to reach and maintain your wellness goals
P3 Medical Group
P3 Medical Group is proud to work with more than 30 primary care providers at our nine clinics across the Las Vegas Valley including Pahrump. Click below to explore our P3 Medical Group providers.
The P3 Network
P3 Nevada has built a team (also know as a network) of providers, specialists and service professionals who will work together to coordinate your care. With more than 200 primary care providers and 800 specialist located throughout Clark and Nye counties, you will have access to some of the regions’ most talented professionals. Nevada’s seniors deserve access to quality healthcare providers. We are honored to work with a network of providers who share our passion for serving our patients. Click below to explore our P3 Network providers.